He is a Master's student under the co-supervision of Dr. Carl Gutwin and Dr. Kevin Stanley. His current research area is in Computer Supported Cooperative Work with the focus on player coordination and interaction design. He is also a member of
Areas of Expertise
- Mobile Application Development and UI Design
- Player Coordination and Interaction Design
- Web and Graphic Design
- Zohoorian A., Stanley K. G., Gutwin C., Tavassolian A., “PLATO: A Coordination Framework for Designers of Multi-Player Real-Time Digital Games”, appears in Proc FDG '12.
- Zohoorian A., Stanley K. G., Gutwin C., Tavassolian A., “PLATO: A Coordination Framework for Multi-Player Real-Time Digital Games”, GRAND conference - Poster.
- Tavassolian A., Stanley K. G., Gutwin C., Zohoorian A., “Time Balancing with Adaptive Time-Variant Minigames”, Proc. ICEC 2011, pp. 173-185. Best paper nominee.
- Zohoorian A., Tavassolian A., Eftekhari A. M., “Rich Internet Applications, Silverlight: A .net Approach”, Azad University of Qazvin Publication.